AdJam is AdJam: The Festival Edit. this year. See the very best L.A. ad agency bands cover songs from this year’s big festival headliners! They’ll battle it out to win the coveted AdJam Axe in front of a festival-like audience of over 1,500 ad execs; clients; account planners; creatives; marketers; print buyers; broadcast professionals; production dudes; the guy from Venice who shows up every week to, “review a portfolios” behind closed doors with the CDs; the guy who brings the mountain of burritos after the portfolio guy leaves; and so many more!
Be there! Come decked out like the lightly dressed Instagram influencer you know you have inside you.
Which agencies made the cut? Congratulations to Canvas Worldwide, POSSIBLE, RPA, Saatchi & Saatchi, ymarketing, Phelps, Deutsch, and Innocean as they go up against reigning AdJam champs, GreenLight Media and Marketing, aka Green Hot Chili Peppers. May the best band win!
See past AdJam event recaps!
**Experience the AdJam Festival Edit. VIP experience. What festival experience would be complete without one? Only for the Veriest and Importantest...or, indeed, anyone with $225 for a ticket. You’ll dine the way rock stars dine – actually, better, because we’re feeding the stars beer nuts and those little fish crackers. So, hurry. Because space is limited.
- Dinner at Katsuya LA Live from 6 - 7:30 PM with hosted wine and beer bar (2 drinks per guest)
- No waiting at registration
- Upgraded AdJam drink tickets
- Exclusive VIP area on the floor with beverage service
Bundles of 10
||Bundles of 10
||VIP Dinner Package
* Not a ThinkLA member? Join today
to purchase tickets to member only events and get up to 30% off event registration.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
MEET THE COMMITTEE
ThinkLA events are organized with the help of industry professionals. Many thanks to this committee:
Co-Chair: Tenaya Bookout, Account Manager, Bradley and Montgomery
Co-Chair: Mario Davis, EvokeForever
Sponsorship Lead: Mark Brown, Managing Partner, Canvas Worldwide
Marketing Lead: Claire Thompson, Sr. Strategist, Brand Connections, VICE Media
Band Coach: Dennis Wolfe, VP, Client Strategy & Development, Tongal
- Danielle Bracamonte, Account Executive, Conversant Media
- Jordan Kramer, Marketing Manager, Pathmatics
- Christine Rose, Sales/Marketing Associate, Clear Channel
- Samantha Perlich, Senior Account Executive, GroundTruth
- Nathan Poore, Associate, Mindshare
- Chris Radich, Manager, Paid Media, The Search Agency
- Frank Scherma, President, Radical Media
CANCELLATION & RETURN CHECK POLICY
To cancel an event registration and to receive a refund (less a 3% processing fee), contact our office in writing at email@example.com no later than 3 business days prior to the event date at 5:00PM PDT. No refunds will be issued after this time period. A $15 Return Check Fee will be assessed on any dishonored checks.